LOOKING FOR A FLEXIBLE CASELOAD WITH GREAT CLINICAL SUPPORT?
Come and join our supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary team. We are a team of more than 50 allied health professionals who have a passion for helping children achieve their goals.
We work over a wide range of settings, so throughout your career you can move between styles of therapy and find what is the best fit for you!
Our styles of therapy include: – schools (mainstream – SSP), clinic and mobile services.
You will be supported with regular supervision, PD and peer focus groups.
Our school based services are in the classroom working holistically with the teachers and making a difference to the class not just 1 child.
Our clinic, home visits and some school settings are based on a 1:1 or small group setting and involve the child’s family and significant others.
You will make a significant difference to lives of many children and their families whilst being part of a caring and supportive team!
– Screen, assess and set goals for clients
– Design and implement intervention programs
– School Support – for teachers & SLSO’s
– Presentations to parents and teachers
– Self evaluation of programs and guide the next steps of the therapy programs
– Working in whole classes, small groups or 1:1 therapy environments
– Bachelor of applied science (Occupational Therapy) or equivalent
– Working with children clearance
– National Police check clearance
– A passion for working with children and their families and community
– Some experience working/relating to children
– Experience working with children in the capacity as an OT
– Drivers Licence
– Access to your own car
– Knowledge of word, excel, powerpoint and share point
– Large Multidisciplinary team
– Strong Senior Support System
– External PD allowance
– Regular Internal PD events
– Wide and varied case load with room to change and specialise as desired.
– Able to work school terms Only, so if you have children this give you quality time with them!
To discuss this role, get in touch with Principal Consultant James Morgan – Call Now +61468495848